IT Support Analyst
We are now seeking an IT Support Analyst to work within an expanding IT support company. You will be required to deliver an efficient role in supporting our clients and their IT infrastructure.
Your main role will be to:
- Work both in our office near Leamington Spa and on our various client sites as required, all predominantly Warwickshire based.
- Install and configure new hardware including Microsoft based Servers, PCs, UPSs, routers/firewalls, and other peripherals.
- Maintain, upgrade and repair existing Servers, PCs, and additional hardware.
- Support existing users with their data and applications on the phone and in person, troubleshooting day to day problems, administering networks, setting up mobile devices, advising staff and much, much more.
Candidates should have:
- The ability to communicate technical issues to customers of varying IT knowledge.
- Methodical and disciplined problem solving and fault finding skills. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of: Windows Server 2003/2008/2011, Exchange, Networking, Firewalls, VPN, XP and Windows 7.
- MS Office, IT peripherals including printers, scanners and projectors, knowledge of LAN, WLAN and WAN technology is desirable.
- Mac experience, SharePoint and web design knowledge might be an advantage.
If you are self-motivated and flexible with good attention to detail, have excellent interpersonal skills, lots of confidence and you are capable of working under pressure then please email us and include your CV.
- As a minimum you should have a good level of secondary education in technical subjects and working experience in a computer/IT environment.
- Driving Licence and car, as the successful candidate will spend time both in our office and with our clients.
- A graduate (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. MCP / MCSE
- Full time, permanent position.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week.
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
- Salary: Up to £30k per annum depending on experience and qualifications.
Contact Us: Please send CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org NO AGENCIES
Why consider a career at Impirius Ltd?
- We are a well-established IT company celebrating our 11th year.
- Our office is in a tranquil rural location based outside Leamington Spa, with a strong local client base predominantly in Warwickshire keeping travel to a minimum.
- We try to create a working environment that is challenging but fun.
- Everyone is valued and treated as an individual.
- We are a small team made up of varying skill sets that allow everyone to get involved across the remit of any number of exciting projects.
- Free Office Parking!