We offer comprehensive cover at a calculated monthly cost.
We provide tailored maintenance contracts to suit your needs and to offer peace of mind.
Our standard support contract features:
- An assigned engineer for a professional but personal service
- Telephone and email support, to a local rate number
- Remote assistance; 90% of all support issues are currently resolved remotely and immediately allowing a high proportion of faults to be corrected with you on the phone and without an engineer coming on site. Network changes can also be made via remote assistance, such as adding new users and configuring file access permissions
- 24 hour monitoring of your business internet connection
- Monitoring of your backups ensuring your data is regularly backed up
- Preferential rates on new equipment, and special projects such as office relocations
- Same day or next day business response engineer call out
- Regular pre-booked maintenance hours, onsite, to address general day to day issues
Prior to the commencement of a support contract we will carry out a full audit of your existing systems and configure your network for secure remote access. An audit will help us get to know your current systems as well as how your business operates. This will also help us answer questions about your future IT requirements. An IT audit will identify any potential problems with security and ensure that all software, such as antivirus products, are in place and up to date.
If you would like to discuss your companies maintenance requirements please give us a call, we are always happy to talk or visit your site to talk further. As you would expect this is free and with no obligation at all.